Super offer for fishermen!
Alaskan Scout's lightweight model of waders will be a good choice for fans of long-distance transitions, when maximum drainage and minimum weight are required. Lightweight functional waders are made of AERO-TEX 3-layer membrane fabric in the classic khaki color. Bib-overall from this material will not only protect you from getting wet, but will also help save space in your bag. All functional parts are as easy to use as possible. The trouser legs are cut according to the principle of RIGHT SEAM TECHNOLOGY (there is no leg seam). Due to this, the waders are protected from rapid wiping and premature failure. The universal design of suspenders allows them to be used as a belt.
- Water-resistance - 28000 mm (H2O);
- Breathability - 12000 gr / m2 / 24h;
- 3-layer membrane AERO-TEX;
- Anatomic cut without leg seam;
- Socks are made of 4 mm neoprene and cut to the right and left feet;
- Includes adjustable belt;
- Built-in cuffs (guards);
- Internal functional pocket;
- Adjustable X-shaped straps.
|Size||Chest cm||Length of the leg seam cm||Sock size|
No posts found