Echolotas Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G4
The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G4 fish finder features MEGA Side Imaging, MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, AutoChart Live, Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. An upgraded high-definition 7" display will give you the best view of the many pre-loaded split screen view options so that you'll never miss a fish.
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the pre-loaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by softkey controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- MEGA Side Imaging: See the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 125 feet on either side of your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more detail than standard Side Imaging sonar.
- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more detail than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- Includes control head, transom-mount transducer, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket and mounting hardware.