An electronic device designed to measure depth at a specific point.
Having made several measurements, the fisherman can easily determine the water body configuration and choose the most promising area for fishing. Electronic Depth Measurer "Praktik" will allow you to quickly find optimal area for fishing and, accordingly, leave you more time for doing your favourite thing - fishing. It is sufficient to turn on the Depth Measurer, immerse the Depth Measurer in water and fix the depth value. The whole process takes a few seconds.
Having measured the depth in a certain section of the water body, you can find dumps, furrows, elevations, local knolls, pits and other characteristic fish locations.
• Weight - only 100 g
• Compact - fits easily in your pocket
• Ability to operate through ice (transparent)
• Sealed housing - does not sink in water
• Frost-resistant electronic display
• Measurement accuracy +/- 10 cm
• Depth range from 0.5 to 30 m, beam 30 g
• Economical in power consumption - only one AAA battery
• Universal - suitable for winter and summer fishing
No posts found